TheCurrentFashion.com appreciates accurate feedback 👍
• ” So impressed with this seller. Honest, fair and kind. Perfect Ebayer! Thank you! ”
• ” Thank you so much! ”
• ” Pleased with transaction. Thanks for selling. ”
• ” Great seller! ”
• ” A pleasure make a deal with you, excellent seller!! ”
• ” Super-fast shipping! Great item! Recommended seller! ”
• ” Five star service! thank you! ”
• ” Great seller! Awesome communication! Seller is wonderful! Love the products! ”
“Buyers can’t use the threat of negative (or promise of positive) feedback to get a seller to provide goods or services that weren’t included in the original item’s description or purchase price. Similarly, they can’t use feedback to force a seller to accept a return, or give a refund, if they’re not required to by the terms of their listing, or the eBay Money Back Guarantee.”
medium size. Curved arms, chain on/off switch. It was made by the Modeline Co in California, although it is not marked. The design is in the style of Adrian Pearsall – although I am not sure who the designer was.
There is no shade included – it looks great with a fairly tall skinny shade that sits low on lamp.
Lamp is about 11 inches across the largest part of base, it is about 21 inches tall to the top of the finial.